Haifa (Israel), July 06 (ANI): Prime Minister Narendra Modi was given a demonstration of a mobile water filtration plant at the Dor beach in Israel’s Haifa on Thursday. PM Modi was also accompanied by his Israeli counterpart Benjamin Netanyahu and they both were seen drinking the filtered water at the plant. Earlier in the day, PM Modi paid tribute to the Indian soldiers of World War 1, who laid down their lives during the liberation of Haifa in 1918. Today is the last of his three-day tour to the Middle East nation following which he will be leaving for Germany to attend the G20 summit which is to be held in Hamburg on 7 and 8 July.
- Next story 2016 batch IPS probationers meet Rajasthan CM
- Previous story Flood situation remains grim as Brahmaputra continues to flow above danger mark
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail
- PM Modi will deliver his last speech as PM from Red Fort this year, says Derek O’Brien
- Guatemala to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in May
- Watch: Uttarandhra Charcha Vedika holds candle protest rally demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh