Gurez Sector (Jammu and Kashmir), Oct 19 (ANI): Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Thursday went to Jammu and Kashmir’s Gurez Sector to celebrate ‘festival of lights’, with the Indian army soldiers. The prime minister shook hands with them and by shared sweets on the auspicious occasion. The Prime Minister flew to Srinagar today en route to the Gurez Sector in Kashmir’s Bandipora district to meet the soldiers.
- Next story Black Diwali for Gorakhpur: BRD Hospital victims’ families to not celebrate festival
- Previous story Watch: MS Dhoni offers prayers at Deori temple
- Human rights organisations corner Pakistan on persecution of Christians, enforced disappearances
- Greece raises concern over human rights violation, extra judicial killings in Pakistan
- Hyderabadi woman rescued from Saudi Arabia, thanks EAM Sushma Swaraj
- Custom officials nab smuggler carrying leopard skin
- Tropical storm kills 17 in Madagascar