Gurez Sector (Jammu and Kashmir), Oct 19 (ANI): Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Thursday went to Jammu and Kashmir’s Gurez Sector to celebrate ‘festival of lights’, with the Indian army soldiers. The prime minister shook hands with them and by shared sweets on the auspicious occasion. The Prime Minister flew to Srinagar today en route to the Gurez Sector in Kashmir’s Bandipora district to meet the soldiers.
- Watch: PM Modi shares Diwali sweets with Indian Army soldiers
- Watch: MS Dhoni offers prayers at Deori temple
- Opposition parties criticize Yogi Adityanath over ‘grand Diwali celebrations’ in Ayodhya
- Watch: PM Modi calls Indian Army soldiers his family, says ‘I’ve come here to celebrate Diwali with them’
- This Sikkim man plays flute with nose