New Delhi, Aug 15 (ANI): Prime Minister Narendra Modi unfurled the National flag at the ramparts of Red Fort, to mark the 70th Independence Day on Tuesday. Earlier, PM Modi paid tribute at Rajghat. The security has been beefed up across the national capital in wake of the celebrations at the Red Fort.
- Next story Watch: Incessant rain throws normal life out of gear in Assam
- Previous story Devotees in Nepal throng temples to mark birth of Lord Krishna
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail
- PM Modi will deliver his last speech as PM from Red Fort this year, says Derek O’Brien
- Guatemala to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in May
- Watch: Uttarandhra Charcha Vedika holds candle protest rally demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh