New Delhi, July 17 (ANI): Commenting upon the ongoing Presidential polling, Bahujan Samaj Party (BSP) Supremo Mayawati on Monday expressed satisfaction, saying that no matter who wins, the winner will be a member of Scheduled Caste community. Senior Congress leader Ghulam Nabi Azad said that the present election is a battle between two ideologies. He added that the Opposition’s nominee Meira Kumar will emerge victorious. Union Law and Justice Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad, however, expressed confidence that Centre’s candidate Ram Nath Kovind will win the polls.
- Next story Presidential Election 2017: PM Modi, Amit Shah, Parliamentarians cast their ballot at Parliament
- Previous story George A. Romero, father of zombie movies, dies at 77
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle attend a reception for the forthcoming Invictus Games
- EXCLUSIVE: Inside the lab ridding the world of chemical arms
- Schwarzenegger opens Brazil sports festival via video
- Sri Lankan rugby coach trains J&K players during week long seminar
- POCSO Act: Why not 16-year? Questions Unnao rape victim