Ghaziabad, Oct 01 (ANI): Priests and devotees in Ghaziabad’s Devi temple brandished weapons and fired shots in the air as a part of Vijayadashmi celebrations, on Saturday. The temple situated in Dasna saw priests as well as followers -both men and women- open fire inside the temple premises. However, no one was injured in the affair.
- Next story Marches for racial justice and black women converge in Washington D.C.
- Previous story Digvijay Singh took a break from politics for 6 months
- Gillum concedes, Nelson loses after FL recount
- Germany aim for redemption against Netherlands
- The Gaza family that escaped airstrikes – twice
- These elections are about rejecting negative forces focusing on ‘divide & rule’: PM Modi
- Watch: Tuition teacher ‘mercilessly’ thrashes minor student in Aligarh