New Delhi, June 10 (ANI): Prime Minister Narendra Modi arrived in New Delhi in the wee hours of Saturday, after wrapping up his successful visit to Kazakhstan. A day before, Prime Minister Modi met Chinese President Xi Jinping on the sidelines of the 17th Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO) summit and discussed bilateral relations where the latter pointed out that the international environment was undergoing profound and complex changes. Prime Minister Modi said that India and China were ancient civilisations with a long-standing friendship.
- Watch: Prime Minister Modi arrives in Delhi after Kazakhstan’s successful visit
- Ward’s lake in Shillong attracts crowds
- Watch: Hundreds followed as Baba Ramdev performed Yoga in Champaran
- Darjeeling violence: Never want to visit again, say tourists
- Kazakhstan President welcomes world leaders at 17th SCO summit