New Delhi, June 10 (ANI): Prime Minister Narendra Modi arrived in New Delhi in the wee hours of Saturday, after wrapping up his successful visit to Kazakhstan. A day before, Prime Minister Modi met Chinese President Xi Jinping on the sidelines of the 17th Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO) summit and discussed bilateral relations where the latter pointed out that the international environment was undergoing profound and complex changes. Prime Minister Modi said that India and China were ancient civilisations with a long-standing friendship.
- Next story IMA Passing-out Parade: Bipin Rawat emphasis on women entry in Indian Army
- Previous story Ward’s lake in Shillong attracts crowds
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail
- PM Modi will deliver his last speech as PM from Red Fort this year, says Derek O’Brien
- Guatemala to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in May
- Watch: Uttarandhra Charcha Vedika holds candle protest rally demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh