Coimbatore (Tamil Nadu), Oct 24 (ANI): Villagers of various districts protested outside the District Collector office against administration’s failure to provide them house patta in Tamil Nadu’s Coimbatore. In a unique way, protestors were seen beating their bodies with whips. They were also demanding basic amenities, including drainages, water pipes and roads.
- Watch: Protestors seeking house patta whip themselves
- Reshma Patel alleges press conference obstructed by Congress, Patidar
- District Winery becomes D.C.’s first ‘urban winery’
- Politically charged murder trial of Mexican immigrant starts in San Francisco
- Trump awards Medal of Honor to Vietnam Army medic