Sriharikota (Andhra Pradesh), Aug 31 (ANI): PSLV-C39 carrying 1,425 Kg IRNSS-1H series satellite for navigation-related applications was launched from Andhra Pradesh’s Sriharikota on Thursday. The PSLV will launch IRNSS-1H, the eighth satellite of the Indian Regional Navigation Satellite System (IRNSS), into a Sub-Geosynchronous Transfer Orbit (Sub-GTO). The launch took place from the Second Launch Pad (SLP) of the Satish Dhawan Space Centre (SDSC) SHAR. PSLV-C39, like the previous six launches of IRNSS satellites, will use the ‘XL’ version of the PSLV equipped with six strap-ons, each carrying 12 tonnes of propellant.
- Watch: PSLV-C39 carrying IRNSS-1H series satellite launched
- Sushma Swaraj meets Sri Lankan President, PM Ranil Wickremesinghe
- Gaya road rage case: Rocky Yadav convicted for murder of Class-12 student
- AP Government wants to use different technologies to make sure that people have fixed income: IT Minister
- ANGRY Rishi Kapoor Blasts On The FIR Over NAKED Child’s Photo