New Delhi, June 19 (ANI): After witnessing a day of scorching heat, Delhiites on Monday woke up to a pleasant morning, while witnessing a sudden change of weather. Temperature came down to 27 degree celsius thus giving respite from soaring temperatures.
- Watch: Rain lashes parts of national capital
- Watch: Baba Ramdev performs yoga with thousands of people
- CM Yogi Adityanath, Governor Ram Naik inspect preparations ahead of International Yoga Day
- Darjeeling continues to boil as strike enters day 8
- Mentally-challenged brothers tied to pole, thrashed on suspicion of child theft