New Delhi, March 10 (ANI): Filmmaker Ram Gopal Varma, who is facing backlash for his sexist and misogynistic remark on International Women’s Day, has apologised to “those who genuinely got offended.” The ‘Satya’ director also took to his Twitter handle and issued an apology to those who got offended by his tweets. Famous for his nasty tweets, the filmmaker, on the occasion of International Women’s Day, tweeted that every woman should keep men happy like Sunny Leone. This tweet, as expected, did not go down well with the Twitter users, who slammed the filmmaker on the social media.
- Next story 58th Tibetan uprising anniversary: Tibetan youth congress activists protest outside Chinese Embassy
- Previous story Never intended to be insensitive, just expressed my feelings: Ram Gopal Varma on his sexist tweet
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail
- PM Modi will deliver his last speech as PM from Red Fort this year, says Derek O’Brien
- Guatemala to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in May
- Watch: Uttarandhra Charcha Vedika holds candle protest rally demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh