New Delhi, July 25 (ANI): India got its 14th President on Tuesday morning. NDA’s candidate for the presidential polls 2017, Ramnath Kovind, took an oath of office in the Central Hall of Parliament amid a group of spectators. Chief Justice of India, JS Khehar, administered the oath to Kovind. Former Bihar governor Kovind, who hails from Paraunkh Village of Uttar Pradesh’s Kanpur, is the second ‘Dalit’ to occupy the designated post. Ramnath Kovind was declared the ‘First Citizen of India’ on July 20.
- Next story India To Host Maiden Men’s World Boxing Championship In Delhi 2021
- Previous story The Birkenstock Phenomenon: The Most-Desired Orthopedic Shoe in the World of Fashion!
- Delhiites stage protest against massive tree felling
- CM Yogi takes ‘Swachhta’ pledge during cleanliness drive in Lucknow
- Sikh leadership express anger over Pak’s move to prevent Indian HC from visiting Panja Sahib
- CM Yogi begins cleanliness drive at Gomti river bank in Lucknow
- Watch: Building collapses during anti-encroachment drive, one person gravely injured