New Delhi, July 25 (ANI): India got its 14th President on Tuesday morning. NDA’s candidate for the presidential polls 2017, Ramnath Kovind, took an oath of office in the Central Hall of Parliament amid a group of spectators. Chief Justice of India, JS Khehar, administered the oath to Kovind. Former Bihar governor Kovind, who hails from Paraunkh Village of Uttar Pradesh’s Kanpur, is the second ‘Dalit’ to occupy the designated post. Ramnath Kovind was declared the ‘First Citizen of India’ on July 20.
- Next story India To Host Maiden Men’s World Boxing Championship In Delhi 2021
- Previous story The Birkenstock Phenomenon: The Most-Desired Orthopedic Shoe in the World of Fashion!
- Watch: Thousands participate in Tata Mumbai Marathon 2018
- U.S. Vice President critical of politicians for causing shutdown
- Senators sound off on U.S. government shutdown
- ‘Is factory ki licence humare paas hai, isliye kuch nahi bolna’: Delhi Mayor on Bawana Fire
- Ranveer Singh’s ‘filmy’ avatar at Filmfare awards is worth watching!