New Delhi, July 25 (ANI): India got its 14th President on Tuesday morning. NDA’s candidate for the presidential polls 2017, Ramnath Kovind, took an oath of office in the Central Hall of Parliament amid a group of spectators. Chief Justice of India, JS Khehar, administered the oath to Kovind. Former Bihar governor Kovind, who hails from Paraunkh Village of Uttar Pradesh’s Kanpur, is the second ‘Dalit’ to occupy the designated post. Ramnath Kovind was declared the ‘First Citizen of India’ on July 20.
- Previous story The Birkenstock Phenomenon: The Most-Desired Orthopedic Shoe in the World of Fashion!
- Watch: Ramnath Kovind takes oath as 14th President of India
- The Birkenstock Phenomenon: The Most-Desired Orthopedic Shoe in the World of Fashion!
- The Chic Collab’ for September: Jade Jagger x Karoline Lang
- Wildfires burn near resort town of Saint-Tropez
- Darjeeling unrest hits age-old Sevokeshwari Kali Mandir’s income