Mexico, Aug 05 (ANI): A Russian man who climbed the Nestle tower in Mexico City without any protection was detained by police. Social media users called him as the ‘Spiderman of Mexico City’. Mexico City Police said that as a foreigner, the man was transported via helicopter to the National Institute for Migration. Decision on his situation will be made.
- Watch: Russian man climbs office tower without protection
- Watch: Aishwarya Rai immerses her father’s ashes
- Venkaiah Naidu wins election to become India’s next Vice President
- Security beefed up near Red Fort to thwart untoward acts ahead of Independence Day
- Hair chopping incidents force women in New Delhi to seek divine intervention