Mexico, Aug 05 (ANI): A Russian man who climbed the Nestle tower in Mexico City without any protection was detained by police. Social media users called him as the ‘Spiderman of Mexico City’. Mexico City Police said that as a foreigner, the man was transported via helicopter to the National Institute for Migration. Decision on his situation will be made.
- Next story Haryana BJP President Subhash Barala’s son arrested for stalking girl
- Previous story Watch: Aishwarya Rai immerses her father’s ashes
- Wall St suffers biggest drop in 6 weeks
- Medellin’s youth find gang salvation in the ring
- German President Frank-Walter Steinmeier’s wife visits Taj Mahal
- 25 tortoises rescued from Gaya railway station
- Shami gets clean chit by BCCI’s ACU, wife’s lawyer says “allegations were never about match fixing”