Mexico, Aug 05 (ANI): A Russian man who climbed the Nestle tower in Mexico City without any protection was detained by police. Social media users called him as the ‘Spiderman of Mexico City’. Mexico City Police said that as a foreigner, the man was transported via helicopter to the National Institute for Migration. Decision on his situation will be made.
- Next story Haryana BJP President Subhash Barala’s son arrested for stalking girl
- Previous story Watch: Aishwarya Rai immerses her father’s ashes
- Hindi poet Gopal Das Neeraj passes away, family mourns death
- 3 labourers die of suffocation from gas leakage in a Meerut’s factory
- Ragpicker’s son gets selected at Jodhpur AIIMS for MBBS, says want to work for his village
- Law students file petition for proper disposal of condom
- Pooja Bhatt goes down memory lane, shares kiddie pics of sister Alia