Mumbai, Aug 27 (ANI): Seeking blessings of Mumbai’s oldest and popular Lord Ganesh idols, Sachin Tendulkar along with his family visited Lalbaugcha Raja on Sunday. The Tendulkar family offered their prayers and took blessing of Lord Ganesha. Ganesh Chaturthi is one of the most important festivals in Maharashtra and Mumbaikars celebrate it with pomp and joy.
- Next story 11 killed as jeep collides with truck
- Previous story Those who take law in their hands will not be spared: PM Modi on ‘Mann ki Baat’
- Hindi poet Gopal Das Neeraj passes away, family mourns death
- 3 labourers die of suffocation from gas leakage in a Meerut’s factory
- Ragpicker’s son gets selected at Jodhpur AIIMS for MBBS, says want to work for his village
- Law students file petition for proper disposal of condom
- Pooja Bhatt goes down memory lane, shares kiddie pics of sister Alia