Mumbai, Aug 27 (ANI): Seeking blessings of Mumbai’s oldest and popular Lord Ganesh idols, Sachin Tendulkar along with his family visited Lalbaugcha Raja on Sunday. The Tendulkar family offered their prayers and took blessing of Lord Ganesha. Ganesh Chaturthi is one of the most important festivals in Maharashtra and Mumbaikars celebrate it with pomp and joy.
- Next story 11 killed as jeep collides with truck
- Previous story Those who take law in their hands will not be spared: PM Modi on ‘Mann ki Baat’
- Wall St suffers biggest drop in 6 weeks
- Medellin’s youth find gang salvation in the ring
- German President Frank-Walter Steinmeier’s wife visits Taj Mahal
- 25 tortoises rescued from Gaya railway station
- Shami gets clean chit by BCCI’s ACU, wife’s lawyer says “allegations were never about match fixing”