Rameswaram (Tamil Nadu), Aug 21 (ANI): Saravanan, a government school teacher and a sand artist has set up a sand sculpture on the shores of Agni Theertham in Rameswaram. Saravanan sculpted a mesmerising sand art to show the connections of rivers.
- Next story Man thrashed, paraded with garland of slippers for trying to rape minor girl
- Previous story 7-feet-long python rescued by forest officials in Vadodara
- Fiat Chrysler picks Jeep boss as new CEO
- Watch: Ranveer Singh shares dance steps with Sadhguru Jaggi Vasudev at IIM Bangalore
- Assam Zoo makes special arrangements for animals amid scorching heat
- Second season of ‘Jeet Kune Do’ Federation Cup commences in Srinagar
- Alwar Lynching: Victim might have died in police custody, claims BJP MLA Dev Ahuja