Rameswaram (Tamil Nadu), Aug 21 (ANI): Saravanan, a government school teacher and a sand artist has set up a sand sculpture on the shores of Agni Theertham in Rameswaram. Saravanan sculpted a mesmerising sand art to show the connections of rivers.
- Next story Man thrashed, paraded with garland of slippers for trying to rape minor girl
- Previous story 7-feet-long python rescued by forest officials in Vadodara
- Leaders come together for all party meet before Winter session in Parliament
- Deepika stuns in red at Isha Ambani’s pre-wedding function
- BJP alleges Priyanka, Rahul Gandhi rented out farmhouse to scamster
- Re-polling underway for Karanpur assembly constituency in Rajasthan
- Rajasthan assembly elections: Congress is hopeful of getting full majority, says Sachin Pilot