Mumbai, Aug 28 (ANI): On the auspicious occasion of Ganesh Chaturthi, Bollywood actor Sanjay Dutt and music composer Shankar Mahadevan, on Monday, visited Lalbaugcha Raja, the famous Lord Ganesha temple, during the evening aarti. The ‘Munna Bhai M.B.B.S. actor and Shankar touched the feet of Lalbaugcha Raja and offered their prayers. Dressed in traditional blue kurta pajama, the music composer also sang Ganpati aarti and was joined by devotes. People gathered in large number to have a glimpse of Lord Ganesha on the holy occasion.
- Watch: Sanjay Dutt, Shankar Mahadevan visit Lalbaugcha, seek Bappa’s blessings
- Haryana CM appeals for peace, warns people against any anti-social activity
- CM Chandrababu Naidu compares Jagan Mohan Reddy with Dera Chief, says he is threatening the system
- Shivraj Chouhan awards Rs. 50,000 to constable who saved 400 children
- Dallas prepares ‘mega shelter’ for Harvey evacuees