Mumbai, Aug 28 (ANI): On the auspicious occasion of Ganesh Chaturthi, Bollywood actor Sanjay Dutt and music composer Shankar Mahadevan, on Monday, visited Lalbaugcha Raja, the famous Lord Ganesha temple, during the evening aarti. The ‘Munna Bhai M.B.B.S. actor and Shankar touched the feet of Lalbaugcha Raja and offered their prayers. Dressed in traditional blue kurta pajama, the music composer also sang Ganpati aarti and was joined by devotes. People gathered in large number to have a glimpse of Lord Ganesha on the holy occasion.
- Next story Taylor Swift drops new single at VMA’s 2017
- Previous story Haryana CM appeals for peace, warns people against any anti-social activity
- Automobile enthusiasts flock to vintage car rally in Delhi
- Olympics fire festival entertains visitors
- Thousands of demonstrators protest around Munich Security Conference venue, against ‘weapons deals’
- Winter festival to boost tourism begins in Pahalgam
- Watch: BSF soldiers assist in shifting woman post delivery