Vrindavan (U.P.), Nov 01 (ANI): A youth was thrashed by a group of devotees inside the Banke Bihari Temple in Uttar Pradesh’s Vrindavan. The youth allegedly tried to steal something from a devotee’s pocket, following which he was caught and brutally thrashed.
- Next story 2 arrested with leopard skin in Similipal Tiger Reserve
- Previous story 8 killed after truck runs over bike path
- Texas serial bomber made video confession before he died
- ‘Pakistan Army supports jihadis, uses them against minorities’: Nadeem Nusrat
- ‘Pakistan-India can’t share good relations until its army stops interfering in politics’: Nadeem Nusrat
- IndiGo rejects report of partnership to bid for Air India
- Chinese are here to loot our recourses: Munir Mengal on Xi Jinping’s statement