Mumbai, Nov 02 (ANI): Shah Rukh Khan is celebrating his 52nd B’day today at his Alibaug Bungalow but this hasn’t made any difference to his ardent fans, who embarks on a journey just to get a glimpse of his idol on his birthday at his Mumbai residence Mannat. Although, some seemed disappointed as they couldn’t get a glimpse of their favourite star but that hasn’t stopped them from celebrating on his big day. Keeping up with the tradition, scores of King Khan’s fans gathered outside his bungalow, some after travelling miles, with just one ‘Mannat’- to get a glimpse of King Khan on his special day.
- Next story Search operation underway after terrorist attack on CRPF vehicle
- Previous story Asylum seekers barricaded in Papua New Guinea camp call for aid
- World’s last male northern white rhino dies
- Not right to delay information about 39 Indians killed in Iraq: Congress
- Confirmed! Sara Ali Khan to star opposite Ranveer Singh in ‘Simmba’
- Mercedes’ Bottas hoping for strong finish in Melbourne Formula 1 Grand Prix
- Sufiyon Ki Vaadi Ep#203 (Program) – Mar 20, 2018