Bharatpur (Rajasthan), June 19 (ANI): In a rare incident, silver coins dating back to year 1904-1919 were found near banks of the Banganga river in Bharatpur’s Bhusawar. On getting information, the locals rushed to the spot to collect the coins. The resident of Bharatpur said that after getting the information about the coin, the villagers were rushed to the spot and started searching for the coin. Labourers working on the plot decamped with some of these coins.
- Watch: Silver coins dating back to year 1904-1919 found
- Gorkha Janmukti Morcha strike halts toy train services
- In Kanpur and Haridwar, Cricket fans angry from India’s defeat from Pakistan in Champions Trophy
- Watch: Rain lashes parts of national capital
- Watch: Baba Ramdev performs yoga with thousands of people