New Delhi, Aug 25 (ANI): Every year our Bollywood celebrities celebrate Ganesh Chaturthi with great gusto and this year is no different. Drenched in festive spirit, actors Sonu Sood, Tamannaah Bhatia and Rakhi Sawant, on Friday, brought Lord Ganesha to their homes. Sonu along with his family worshipped Vighnaharta. Tamannaah, on the other hand, dressed in traditional white outfit, performed the aarti. Wearing a red and white outfit with heavy silver jewellery, Rakhi Sawant welcomed Lord Ganesha with great fervor. The ten-day long festival kick starts from today and the whole world, especially Mumbai, is all decked up to celebrate the festival with utmost gusto.
- Previous story Dera chief verdict: Situation is completely under control, says IGP Amitabh Singh Dhillon
- Watch: Sonu Sood, Tamannaah Bhatia, Rakhi Sawant welcome Vighnaharta
- Dera chief verdict: Situation is completely under control, says IGP Amitabh Singh Dhillon
- ESL Narasimhan performs pooja on occasion of Ganesh Chaturthi in Khairatabad
- Protest erupts, mediapersons attacked after Dera chief convicted guilty in rape case
- Seventeen people killed in Russia bus crash