New Delhi, Oct 13 (ANI): Graceful, humble and charming! Meet Supermodel, Ketholeno Kense Vihienuo, who belongs to one of Nagaland’s biggest tribes, Angami community. Ketholeno first took up modeling only as a hobby, but when she got her first breakthrough in the industry by winning the Kingfisher Calendar Girl in 2014, things turned around and there was no holding her back.Since then, she has been steadily rising in the industry and achieved one of the country’s premier fashion and lifestyle magazines, Vogue India’s Women of the Year Award 2017 under the category of Vogue and Colours Infinity Young Achievers.
- Next story Queen’s bank goes for younger clients as rivals try to steal crown
- Previous story Dasna Jail Incharge Pushpa spoke about Nupur Talwar
- Katrina Kaif Comes On Board for Educate Girls As Brand Ambassador
- Manjari Phadnis, Maniesh Paul and David Dhawan at Screening of Baa Baaa Black Sheep
- Soha Ali Khan Announces Winner Of Be Better Than Yourself Campaign
- Blast injures one in Austin, unrelated to bombs: police
- Trump comments on chances for GOP in the midterms