New Delhi, Oct 13 (ANI): Graceful, humble and charming! Meet Supermodel, Ketholeno Kense Vihienuo, who belongs to one of Nagaland’s biggest tribes, Angami community. Ketholeno first took up modeling only as a hobby, but when she got her first breakthrough in the industry by winning the Kingfisher Calendar Girl in 2014, things turned around and there was no holding her back.Since then, she has been steadily rising in the industry and achieved one of the country’s premier fashion and lifestyle magazines, Vogue India’s Women of the Year Award 2017 under the category of Vogue and Colours Infinity Young Achievers.
- Next story Queen’s bank goes for younger clients as rivals try to steal crown
- Previous story Dasna Jail Incharge Pushpa spoke about Nupur Talwar
- Ghaziabad building collapse: Strict action will be taken against those responsible, says VK Singh
- Ghaziabad building collapse: 1 dead, 7 rescued, informs IG Meerut (Range)
- Watch: Women protest by sitting on JCB machine during an anti-encroachment drive
- Nicole Maines to be television’s first transgender superhero
- CM Raman Singh announces Mukhyamantri Kanyadan Yojana