Kedarnath (Uttarakhand), Aug 30 (ANI): Bollywood actor Sushnat Singh Rajput and Saif Ali Khan’s daughter Sara Ali Khan, who will be seen together in the upcoming film ‘Kedarnath’, recently visited Kedarnath temple to seek lord Shiva’s blessings before their film goes on floors on September 3. The duo also posed with the army officials present there and was seen sporting haldi-kumkum on their forehead. While the ‘Raabta’ actor was at his casual in a plain T-shirt and jeans, Sara looked simple yet elegant in blue kurta with white salwar, and a black hoodie on top. ‘Kedarnath’, which is being directed by is set to be directed by Abhishek Kapoor, would mark the Bollywood debut of Sara Ali Khan.
- Next story Noted playback singer L.N. Shastry passes away
- Previous story ‘Adopted daughter’ Honeypreet wanted to accompany Dera Chief inside court, jail: Haryana CM
- Watch: Kajol, Ajay Devgn celebrate their 19th Wedding Anniversary at Singapore
- 9 Children dead, 24 injured after vehicle rams into school building
- Watch: Rotomac owner Vikram Kothari, son sent to 11 days CBI remand
- Should do away with being a superstar and work on being a legend: Shah Rukh Khan
- PFI protests against ban in Jharkhand