Mau (Uttar Pradesh), Apr 08 (ANI): The medical facilities across India have been criticised many times in the past. This time to the apathy of patients and their kin, a shameful incident has been witnessed at the district hospital in Uttar Pradesh’s Mau. Here, instead of the doctors the sweepers were seen attending the patients at the emergency ward. The sweepers allegedly put patients on drips, give first-aid and even vaccinate them. The doctors of the hospital allegedly give their time at private hospitals and clinics.
- Next story Winning a National Award is an immense honour for us: Shoojit Sircar
- Previous story Cops Crack Aparna Kalra Assault Case, Nab One 22 Year Old
- Automobile enthusiasts flock to vintage car rally in Delhi
- Olympics fire festival entertains visitors
- Thousands of demonstrators protest around Munich Security Conference venue, against ‘weapons deals’
- Winter festival to boost tourism begins in Pahalgam
- Watch: BSF soldiers assist in shifting woman post delivery