Patan (Gujarat), July 31 (ANI): The Indian Air Force (IAF) rescued a teenage boy with multiple fractures in his lower body, who was struck in flood hit Bismillahgarh Village in Patan District. Officials of the Air Force used a cradle to relocate the 17-year-old boy and later, airlifted him. The region is battling incessant rains and floods.
- Next story Imran Khan eyes Pakistan leadership after Sharif ousting
- Previous story Repeated offender woman held with arms, ammunitions
- CM Yogi meets BJP workers, asks to inculcate positivity in life & work
- 5 people die after landslide in Itanagar, more feared stuck under debris
- River Ganges siltation problem a roadblock for National Waterway 1: CM Nitish Kumar
- Watch: Veteran actress Rekha performs at IIFA after 2 decades
- FIFA WC 2018: Poland shown the door by Colombia after 0-3 defeat