Patan (Gujarat), July 31 (ANI): The Indian Air Force (IAF) rescued a teenage boy with multiple fractures in his lower body, who was struck in flood hit Bismillahgarh Village in Patan District. Officials of the Air Force used a cradle to relocate the 17-year-old boy and later, airlifted him. The region is battling incessant rains and floods.
- Next story Imran Khan eyes Pakistan leadership after Sharif ousting
- Previous story Repeated offender woman held with arms, ammunitions
- South Africa’s black punks rock Soweto
- Sen. Duckworth slams Trump calling him “five-deferment draft dodger”
- Turkey presses on with ‘Operation Olive Branch’
- Karni Sena workers distribute letter to theatre owners against film ‘Padmaavat’
- Bawana Fire: In all probability fire goes to be electrical origin, says DFS Director