Haunshofen (Germany), Aug 28 (ANI): Every four years, the Bavarian town of Hanshaufen is home to the jolly traditional competition ox racing. Thousands gathered, many dressed in classic Bavarian garb including dirndl dresses and lederhosen, for the competition which has been taking place since 1983. Sixteen competitors took part this year, including a female rider for the very first time. The big lumbering beasts can move fast and it isn’t unlikely to see riders falling off their oxen or barely holding onto the saddle as they cross the finish line.
- Next story 34 cattle die after consuming toxic water in Kalaburagi
- Previous story Rape convict Ram Rahim sentenced to 10-years of imprisonment
- Watch: Parts of Himachal, J and K witness heavy snowfall
- PM Modi attends award ceremony of India-Singapore Hackathon 2018
- Watch: Sonamarg SHO’s narrow escape after vehicle got stuck in avalanche in J&K’s Zoji La
- 3 bodies recovered in Ramban after being buried under debris during landslide
- Fuel prices continue to witness fall