New Delhi, Apr 26 (ANI): All India Anna Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (AIADMK ) leader TTV Dinakaran, who is accused of bribing an Election Commission official to get the AIADMK’s ‘ two leaves’ symbol for his faction of the party, was arrested by Delhi Police Crime Branch last night and today was taken to the New Delhi’s Tis Hazari Court.
- Next story Sri Lankan PM calls on PM Modi to strengthen bilateral ties
- Previous story Police arrest drug peddler, seize huge amount of opium
- Unfortunately, in Indian system we politicians are accountable but regulators are not: Arun Jaitley
- If elections are held every 5 years, India will see comfortable governance: Arun Jaitley
- This public meeting is historic in terms of number of development projects launched: PM Modi
- Oli government reaches out to Madhesis to bring them on board
- Indian businesses must realise habit of ethical business: FM Jaitley