Chennai, Apr 27 (ANI): All India Anna Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (AIADMK) Deputy General Secretary TTV Dinakaran, along with Delhi Crime Branch officials, on Thursday arrived at Chennai airport in connection with the ‘Two Leaves’ symbol alleged bribe case. A Delhi court on Wednesday had remanded Dinakaran for five days’ police custody in the bribery case. TTV Dinakaran, is accused of bribing an Election Commission official to get the AIADMK’s ‘two leaves’ symbol for his faction of the party.
- Watch: TTV Dinakaran reaches Chennai for investigation in ‘Two leaves’ symbol case
- Bollywood Hunk John Abraham Gets Emotional | Fever Voice Of Change Awards 2017
- Priyanka Chopra’s Hosts Grand Party For Bollywood Celebs
- Ram Gopal Varma posts His Daughter Revathi Varma Childhood Pic
- Shriya Says He is Not Even Good Friend