Chennai, Apr 27 (ANI): All India Anna Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (AIADMK) Deputy General Secretary TTV Dinakaran, along with Delhi Crime Branch officials, on Thursday arrived at Chennai airport in connection with the ‘Two Leaves’ symbol alleged bribe case. A Delhi court on Wednesday had remanded Dinakaran for five days’ police custody in the bribery case. TTV Dinakaran, is accused of bribing an Election Commission official to get the AIADMK’s ‘two leaves’ symbol for his faction of the party.
- Next story Yogi Transfers 84 Bureaucrats
- Previous story Bollywood Hunk John Abraham Gets Emotional | Fever Voice Of Change Awards 2017
- Stars join forces with activists on BAFTA awards red carpet
- Rep. Gowdy urges to look more at FL shooter than the “instrumentality”
- “The adults have let us down”: Florida students demand stricter gun laws
- Minor girl allegedly raped, killed, police registers case
- South Asia Focus (Weekly Programme) 18 Feb, 2018