New Delhi, Aug 18 (ANI): Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath conducted an aerial survey in the flood-hit Balrampur district. The incessant rainfall have submerged various areas and reportedly more than 10 people have lost their lives due to the floods in the region.
- Next story Northeast Christian community holds candlelight vigil in Delhi
- Previous story Forest officials rescue crocodile after it enters into village
- Watch: Heavy rains lash parts of Hyderabad
- Truck-car collision leaves 10 dead in Odisha
- Durga Ashtami: Devotees immerse themselves in Navratri festivities across nation
- Sabarimala row: Protests continue against women’s entry into Sabarimala Temple
- Sabarimala row: Woman returns mid-way after facing protests