Visakhapatnam (Andhra Pradesh), Mar 05 (ANI): Uttarandhra Charcha Vedika held a public meeting and candle protest rally in Visakhapatnam demanding status for Andhra Pradesh. The protestors demanded to implement the promises by the central government in regard of the Andhra Pradesh Reorganisation Act, 2014.
- Next story Guatemala to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in May
- Previous story Man allegedly stabbed to death by unidentified assailants
- Poonch’s youth getting self-employed under PMKVY initiative
- Aamir Khan, wife Kiran Rao arrive for Isha Ambani’s wedding
- CM Yogi arrives in Nepal to attend Vivah Panchami celebrations
- Assembly election results 2018: BJP won’t get majority in 2019, says Shashi Tharoor
- Congress Legislature Party meeting held in Bhopal after party’s victory in MP