Raebareli (UP), Nov 02 (ANI): At least 18 people were killed and nearly 100 people suffered injuries after an ash-pipe exploded at the National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) plant in Uttar Pradesh’s Raebareli on Wednesday. Victims were admitted to different hospitals in the region. Dr. Talha Shamsi of Raebareli Hospital said most of the victims who were admitted received above 80 percent burns. Meanwhile, Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi left for Raebareli on Thursday morning to meet the kin of the victims.
- Watch: Victims depict the horror of NTPC plant explosion
- Magisterial team to probe Raebareli NTPC explosion
- Celebrity Screening Of Kalki Koechlin Film Ribbon
- Himansh Kohli, Priya Banerjee and Others at Music Launch of Dil Jo Na Keh Saka
- Sanjay Mishra, Ranvir Shorey and Tillotama Shome at Trailer Launch of Kadvi Hawa