Raebareli (UP), Nov 02 (ANI): At least 18 people were killed and nearly 100 people suffered injuries after an ash-pipe exploded at the National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) plant in Uttar Pradesh’s Raebareli on Wednesday. Victims were admitted to different hospitals in the region. Dr. Talha Shamsi of Raebareli Hospital said most of the victims who were admitted received above 80 percent burns. Meanwhile, Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi left for Raebareli on Thursday morning to meet the kin of the victims.
- Next story There Is No Regret- Ashish Nehra
- Previous story Magisterial team to probe Raebareli NTPC explosion
- Texas serial bomber made video confession before he died
- ‘Pakistan Army supports jihadis, uses them against minorities’: Nadeem Nusrat
- ‘Pakistan-India can’t share good relations until its army stops interfering in politics’: Nadeem Nusrat
- IndiGo rejects report of partnership to bid for Air India
- Chinese are here to loot our recourses: Munir Mengal on Xi Jinping’s statement