Roorkee (Uttarakhand), Apr 27 (ANI): After the alleged diktat of a panchayat, a group of people blackened a man’s face, garlanded him with slippers and paraded him all through the village for indulging in an extra-marital affair in Uttarakhand’s Roorkee on Wednesday. The incident took place in Imarti village. The police have registered a case in connection to the incident and a further probe has been initiated.
- Next story ‘Baahubali 2’ producer accuses Emirates Airlines of racism
- Previous story In Muslim Indonesia, tiny Jewish community lives on
- President Kovind thanks Greece for supporting India for permanent seat in UNSC
- Trump creates “space force” as new military arm
- EAM Swaraj thanks France for supporting India for permanent seat in Nuclear Suppliers Group and UNSC
- Moscow court orders taxi driver who injured pedestrians detained pending trial
- Apple’s App Store commissions case goes to Supreme Court