Indian test wicket-keeper Wriddhiman Saha, who returned from Sri Lanka after playing the Test series, praised skipper Virat Kohli, who remains involved with the players even off the field.
- Watch What Saha Has To Say About His Skipper Kohli
- Caught on cam: Man thrashed for protecting his niece from being blackmailed
- Accident victim lies on road for 12 hours, gets robbed of mobile, cash
- Riya Sen ties knot with long-time boyfriend Shivam Tewari
- Dharmendra debuts on Twitter, shares first look from ‘Yamla Pagla Deewana 3’