Indian test wicket-keeper Wriddhiman Saha, who returned from Sri Lanka after playing the Test series, praised skipper Virat Kohli, who remains involved with the players even off the field.
- Next story Sreesanth Moves HC To Seek NOC From BCCI
- Previous story Caught on cam: Man thrashed for protecting his niece from being blackmailed
- Rahul Gandhi again shows his devotional side, visits temple, church and dargah in poll-bound Karnataka
- Potato farmer allegedly ends life, family seeks Government aid
- Cleaners take out thousands of ‘notes to God’ at Jerusalem’s Western Wall
- Employee injured after package explodes at FedEx facility
- Caught on cam: Armed robbers loot Rs 18 Lakhs outside bank