New Delhi/Mumbai, Jan 12 (ANI): After four judges of the Supreme Court appealed to the nation to save their institution if they wanted democracy in the country to survive, Retired High Court Judge Mukul Mudgal stated that there must be some serious reason that they were left with no other option but to hold a press conference. Meanwhile, Supreme Court advocate Indira Jaising lauded the initiative taken by the judges and stated the event as a “historic Press Conference”. Senior advocate Salman Khurshid expressed grief over the announcement and said he felt a sense of agony that highest court of land had to come under such severe stress that forces judges to address the media. Senior lawyer Ujjwal Nikam stated that the press conference would cause a bad precedent and from now on every common man could look at all judicial order with suspicion.
- Next story “We will have to do our own job,” says Army chief on U.S pressurising Pak
- Previous story Good relationship with neighbouring countries is key to beat China’s bad intention: Army Chief
- DLTFC conducts PMEGP beneficiaries interview in Udhampur
- PM Modi inspects Modern Coach Factory in UP’s Raebareli
- Modern Coach Factory was underutilized before 2014: PM Modi
- Rafale verdict: PM should find out who prepared affidavit, says Subramanian Swamy
- PM Modi flags off 900th coach of MCF in Raebareli