Anantapur (Andhra Pradesh), Oct 16 (ANI): In a major setback to YSR Congress leader Mithun Reddy, two factions of the YSR Congress created ruckus during a party meeting held in Rayalaseema. Workers of one of the two groups alleged that they are being suppressed within the party. The agitated YSR Congress leaders broke the furniture and raised slogans, claiming that they are denied respect and recognition in YSRCP. They also warned of resigning from the party if their concern is not dealt with.
- Next story Leh hosts 4th Bakula Rinpoche Traditional Archery Tournament
- Previous story California fires kill 40 in one week
- Buddha Purnima: Buddhist monks, pilgrims take out peace march
- Marvel’s ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ records highest global opening
- Banjara Hills police conduct surprise operation in a mall
- Indian-Malaysian armies to conduct joint exercise for jungle combat
- Tigress found dead at Jim Corbett National Park