Amravati (Andhra Pradesh), July 19 (ANI): Water leakage occurred in the fourth block in Andhra Pradesh Secretariat building on Tuesday after heavy rains for two consecutive days in Amravati. Water seeped into the walls of many chambers in the assembly. Roof plates from some buildings also fell down, causing water to flow from open spaces. This is not the first time when the incident of water leakage has occurred in the assembly. Earlier, water entered into Opposition leader Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy’s chamber in the Andhra Pradesh Assembly building on June 6, thus becoming a major political issue.
- Next story Vietnam to end bear bile farming
- Previous story Dad Shakti Kapoor is biggest critic in the house: Siddhanth Kapoor
- BIMSTEC, SAARC allows us to build capacity within the Indian Ocean region: Alice Wells
- Pakistan to play crucial role in ensuring Afghanistan’s stability: US
- Woman stripped, thrashed in Bihar on murder suspicion
- Man attempts to crush sleeping man’s head in Alwar
- Surging white-water gorge kills at least 10 in Italy