Chennai (Tamil Nadu), Oct 31 (ANI): Waterlogging triggered by heavy rains continued to paralyse normal life in Chennai on Tuesday. Pedestrians were seen wading through ankle-deep water in streets while motorists drove their vehicles at slower speeds. The downpour triggered waterlogging in many areas, especially in residential colonies, causing several schools across the city to remain shut. The MeT authorities, on Monday, predicted widespread rainfall over the interior parts of Tamil Nadu and heavy rainfall was also expected over the course of the day.
- Previous story AP Minister Yanamala Ramakrishnudu meets state financial officers, orders timely implementation of state budget
- Waterlogging paralyses normal life in Chennai
- AP Minister Yanamala Ramakrishnudu meets state financial officers, orders timely implementation of state budget
- Watch: Amit Shah says Prem Kumar Dhumal will be next HP CM
- Monalisa and Vikrant Feel Hina Khan is being TARGETTED In Bigg Boss 11 House EXCLUSIVE Interview
- Neil Avni KIDNAP Mishti From The Party Naamkaran