Mumbai (Maharashtra), Aug 06 (ANI): Ace Boxer Vijender Singh on Saturday dedicated his victory in the ‘WBO Asia Pacific and Oriental Super Middleweight Title’. After his win, the boxer offered to return the prestigious title to his Chinese opponent Zulpikar Maimaitiali in a bid to ease the tensions between India and China. “It’s about peace, that’s why I gave my belt to him, saying that don’t come to my territory,” Singh said after the match. Singh won a 10-round bout against Maimaitiali.
- Next story Residents rescue woman from molestation, set vehicle ablaze
- Previous story Motorcycle-borne terrorists attack CRPF, J-K Police party in Nowgam
- Leaders come together for all party meet before Winter session in Parliament
- Deepika stuns in red at Isha Ambani’s pre-wedding function
- BJP alleges Priyanka, Rahul Gandhi rented out farmhouse to scamster
- Re-polling underway for Karanpur assembly constituency in Rajasthan
- Rajasthan assembly elections: Congress is hopeful of getting full majority, says Sachin Pilot