Mumbai (Maharashtra), Aug 06 (ANI): Ace Boxer Vijender Singh on Saturday dedicated his victory in the ‘WBO Asia Pacific and Oriental Super Middleweight Title’. After his win, the boxer offered to return the prestigious title to his Chinese opponent Zulpikar Maimaitiali in a bid to ease the tensions between India and China. “It’s about peace, that’s why I gave my belt to him, saying that don’t come to my territory,” Singh said after the match. Singh won a 10-round bout against Maimaitiali.
- Next story Residents rescue woman from molestation, set vehicle ablaze
- Previous story Motorcycle-borne terrorists attack CRPF, J-K Police party in Nowgam
- SPC would help strengthen the interface between police & student: Rajnath Singh
- 1 person dead, 2 in critical condition after Chennai building collapses
- A new research answers why some people just can’t resist eating
- Popular platforms to own & sell property hassle-free
- Long recovery ahead for mom in Missouri tragedy