Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh), July 23 (ANI): Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath said the government is planning to build ten lakh houses in rural part of the state. Talking about the problem of homelessness, he also mentioned that around forty-eight lakh people do not have shelters and hence, the government is planning to accomplish this target by 2022 under PM Awas Yojna.
- Next story Man pushes wife off terrace in Hyderabad
- Previous story Amit Shah, CM Raje have lunch at party worker’s residence
- Delhiites stage protest against massive tree felling
- CM Yogi takes ‘Swachhta’ pledge during cleanliness drive in Lucknow
- Sikh leadership express anger over Pak’s move to prevent Indian HC from visiting Panja Sahib
- CM Yogi begins cleanliness drive at Gomti river bank in Lucknow
- Watch: Building collapses during anti-encroachment drive, one person gravely injured