Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh), July 23 (ANI): Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath said the government is planning to build ten lakh houses in rural part of the state. Talking about the problem of homelessness, he also mentioned that around forty-eight lakh people do not have shelters and hence, the government is planning to accomplish this target by 2022 under PM Awas Yojna.
- Next story Man pushes wife off terrace in Hyderabad
- Previous story Amit Shah, CM Raje have lunch at party worker’s residence
- Watch: Thousands participate in Tata Mumbai Marathon 2018
- U.S. Vice President critical of politicians for causing shutdown
- Senators sound off on U.S. government shutdown
- ‘Is factory ki licence humare paas hai, isliye kuch nahi bolna’: Delhi Mayor on Bawana Fire
- Ranveer Singh’s ‘filmy’ avatar at Filmfare awards is worth watching!