Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh), July 23 (ANI): Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath said the government is planning to build ten lakh houses in rural part of the state. Talking about the problem of homelessness, he also mentioned that around forty-eight lakh people do not have shelters and hence, the government is planning to accomplish this target by 2022 under PM Awas Yojna.
- We are aiming to build 10 Lakh houses in rural UP by 2022: Yogi Adityanath
- Amit Shah, CM Raje have lunch at party worker’s residence
- More than Rs 50 lakhs Illegal liquor seized during raid in Uttar Pradesh
- Pahlaj Nihalani finds IIFA act defamatory, sends legal notice
- Sunanda Pushkar death case: Will cooperate with authorities, not with people seeking public attention: Shashi Tharoor