With the Election Commission today announcing that Himachal Pradesh will go to the polls on November 9, the state unit of the Congress has declared that it is fully prepared for the battle ahead.
- Next story Brexit talks deadlock on cash
- Previous story Shivraj Chouhan announces slew of offers to promote girl education
- IndiGo rejects report of partnership to bid for Air India
- Chinese are here to loot our recourses: Munir Mengal on Xi Jinping’s statement
- Arizona police release video of fatal self-driving car collision
- Cambridge Analytica scandal: Zuckerberg admits making mistakes
- Sanyas has always had a vital place in Indian culture: Yoga guru Balakrishna