New Delhi, Aug 22 (ANI): Afghan Ambassador to India Shaida Mohammad Abdali hailed U.S. President Donald Trump’s Afghanistan policy, calling it more comprehensive. He said that Afghanistan is currently facing problem of terrorism. “So the condition based approach of Donald Trump is very beneficial as it has the integration of US political, economic and security power in terms of achieving the shared goal,” he added.
- Next story Volgograd shows off new stadium built for World Cup
- Previous story Pakistan has to cooperate, else action will be taken as spoken by Donald Trump: Afghan envoy
- Storm or blue sky? Investors mull post-correction risks for stocks
- Tripura Election 2018: 78.56 percent voter turnout recorded till 9pm, voting underway
- India beats South Africa by 28 runs to win 1st T20I
- Russian medalist suspected of Olympic doping
- Guns can’t, only dialogues can solve problems: CM Mufti