New Delhi, Aug 22 (ANI): Afghan Ambassador to India Shaida Mohammad Abdali hailed U.S. President Donald Trump’s Afghanistan policy, calling it more comprehensive. He said that Afghanistan is currently facing problem of terrorism. “So the condition based approach of Donald Trump is very beneficial as it has the integration of US political, economic and security power in terms of achieving the shared goal,” he added.
- Next story Volgograd shows off new stadium built for World Cup
- Previous story Pakistan has to cooperate, else action will be taken as spoken by Donald Trump: Afghan envoy
- Watch: Heavy rains lash parts of Hyderabad
- Truck-car collision leaves 10 dead in Odisha
- Durga Ashtami: Devotees immerse themselves in Navratri festivities across nation
- Sabarimala row: Protests continue against women’s entry into Sabarimala Temple
- Sabarimala row: Woman returns mid-way after facing protests