New Delhi, Aug 22 (ANI): Afghan Ambassador to India Shaida Mohammad Abdali hailed U.S. President Donald Trump’s Afghanistan policy, calling it more comprehensive. He said that Afghanistan is currently facing problem of terrorism. “So the condition based approach of Donald Trump is very beneficial as it has the integration of US political, economic and security power in terms of achieving the shared goal,” he added.
- Previous story Pakistan has to cooperate, else action will be taken as spoken by Donald Trump: Afghan envoy
- We are strongly supporting this: Afghan envoy on Trump’s policy
- Pakistan has to cooperate, else action will be taken as spoken by Donald Trump: Afghan envoy
- Need to make India’s development a mass movement: PM Modi
- Shocking! 2 minor girls attacked with acid by group of men
- Dharmendra Pradhan questions CM Naveen Patnaik’s credibility