Rajouri (J&K), June 12 (ANI): The Pakistani army yet again on Monday initiated indiscriminate firing and mortar shelling along the Line of Control (LoC) in Jammu and Kashmir after which the Indian army retaliated back within no time. Nowshera Sub Divisional Police Officer Nawaz Chouhan said that the firing along the LoC is going on. He said all the precautionary measures have been taken for the safety of citizens. He further added that that all the roads lead to affected area have also been blocked. Locals said that they were frightened after the Pakistani army started firing along LoC. It was the ninth ceasefire violation by the Pakistan army since June 1.
- We are taking precautionary measures for safety of border villages: Nowshera SDPO
- Workshop held to make people aware about GST
- ‘Pakistan should reciprocate in same manner’, says Kulbhushan Jadhav’s friend
- Car Crash Leaves 9 Relatives & Driver Dead
- Sambit Patra statement on Sandeep Dikshit’s controversial statement on army chief