New Delhi, Mar 03 (ANI): Manoj Tiwari assured the students that there will be a CBI enquiry about the alleged paper leak in SSC exams. “Delhi BJP has demanded a CBI enquiry in the matter. I will meet the authority and make sure this case is resolved,” Manoj Tiwari said. Score of Staff Selection Commission (SSC) aspirants on Wednesday staged protest in New Delhi against the alleged paper leak of the SSC. Terming it to be mass cheating.
- Next story Watch: Rahul Gandhi has abandoned his party workers, says Giriraj Singh
- Previous story Golden period in BJP will begin when we win Odisha, Bengal, Kerala: Amit Shah
- Trump to propose ‘compromise’ to end shutdown: source
- Demonstrators sing for DRC’s Tshisekedi as they await presidential results
- Air Force Chief called liar by opposition for calling Rafale good aircraft: Nirmala Sitharaman
- Kumbh Mela: Fire breaks out in a tent at UP’s Prayagraj
- Trump pays tribute to Americans killed in Syria