New Delhi, Aug 07 (ANI): Congress leader Mallikarjun Kharge on Tuesday said that the opposition doesn’t get enough time to discuss serious issues in the Parliament. He said, “34 girls get raped and if we are not allowed to discuss the matter in the Parliament, then where should we discuss it. Home Minister was sitting there, he should have replied. Women are becoming the victim and when we are raising the issue in the Parliament, you (the Centre) are not giving us time. Sometime people get emotional and want to talk about some issues, for that we should get time to discuss it”.
- We don’t get enough time to discuss issues like women home shelter in Parliament: Mallikarjun Kharge
- Rathore Relives his Athens Olympic Medal Moment
- Losing PAC elections is a warning, should be taken seriously: Subramanian Swamy
- Urs celebration of Sufi saint becomes communion of faiths in Kalaburgi
- Hi-tech computer lab established at govt girls school in Udhampur