Italian Prime Minister Paolo Gentiloni met Prime Minister NArendra Modi and Union Minister of External Affairs Sushma Swaraj during his Indian visit. In a welcoming ceremony, Gentiloni said that Italy and India has a lot in common and can progress a lot in the issue of global interests like terrorism, climate change, and global trade relationships.
- Next story Maths And Science Will Be Compulsory In U.P. Madarssas
- Previous story Watch: Chartered flight door falls off, crashes onto terrace
- Virginia student says ‘never again’ for black female victims
- Cape Epic leaders continue to dominate with Stage 6 wins
- Massive crowds rally across U.S. for tighter gun control
- 15-year old girl ends life over alleged harassment by boys
- Pakistan’s ISI indoctrinating, training Sikh youths, Indian government says