Amravati (Andhra Pradesh), Aug 10 (ANI): Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu addressed Haj pilgrims in Andhra Pradesh’s Amravati. Around 200 Haj pilgrims and their family members reached his residence. While addressing them, he said, “We are building Haj house in Vijayawada with the budget of Rs 80 crore and in Kadapa with the budget of Rs 12 crore. We will increase the funds if needed. 225 shadi khanas are being built with Rs 20 crores of budget and masjids are being repaired with 20 crore. We also started Shadi Mubarak programme for poor Muslim women. Under Dulhan scheme, we are giving Rs 50,000 to each Muslim bride. We have allocated Rs 1100 crore in the budget for Muslim welfare”. CM Naidu also said that Telugu Desam Party (TDP) will always support Muslims. “Pray at Mecca for our government so that it can help the state to develop”, he added.
- We have allocated Rs 1100 cr in the budget for Muslim welfare: CM Naidu
- Sonal Chauhan, Interview At The Launch Of ‘Starch
- Shahid Kapoor & Shraddha Kapoor At Batti Gul Meter Chalu – official | Trailer | Launch
- Vidya Balan At Brand Ambassador for Malta Film Festival 2018
- 26 people dead in two days due to heavy rains in Kerala