On the sidelines of the FIFA Council Meeting in Kolkata, FIFA President Gianni Infantino hoped India would break the attendance figures record set by China in 1985.
- Next story Spain sacks Catalan government after independence vote
- Previous story Farmers stage protest over low price, burn sugarcane
- Rahul Gandhi again shows his devotional side, visits temple, church and dargah in poll-bound Karnataka
- Potato farmer allegedly ends life, family seeks Government aid
- Cleaners take out thousands of ‘notes to God’ at Jerusalem’s Western Wall
- Employee injured after package explodes at FedEx facility
- Caught on cam: Armed robbers loot Rs 18 Lakhs outside bank