Amaravati (AP), Mar 20 (ANI): Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister N Chandrababu Naidu addressed the Andhra Pradesh Assembly on Tuesday. In his speech, CM Naidu said that the capital income of the state is much less than that of other southern states. He blamed AP bifurcation for the condition. “On one hand we are giving priority to industries, at the same time we are focused on agriculture. That resulted in agri growth rate six times better than the national average. Similarly in industrial sector we recorded 8.4% growth rate, much higher than the national average,” CM Naidu said. The CM further said that the state is somewhat lagging behind in service sector. “For consistent growth in the state, we need all round development in all the three major sectors,” the CM said. “We held CII Partnership summits to attract investments and companies to the state. They are yielding good results. Our government provided employment for 14 lakh youth. Internationally reputed companies in various segments have come down to AP. Most of them started operations,” he said. CM Naidu further talked about the Kia motors and 16 ancillary companies’ arrival in drought hit Anantapuram district. “Soon Hero Motors company will come to AP and many are in queue. We want to develop one entrepreneur from one house. We are supporting MSMEs which can generate employment at your door step,” Naidu said.
- We want to develop one entrepreneur from one house: CM Naidu
- 2018032062.mp4Gangaur procession adorns Jaipur with its regal pomp and pageantry
- Watch: Padma Awards 2018: MS Dhoni and 42 others honoured
- AP CM lashes out at Centre, says “I went to Delhi seeking support, but in vain”
- Trump says will meet with Putin ‘in the not too distant future’