Chhattisgarh, Sep 16 (ANI): Chhattisgarh Chief Minister Raman Singh on Saturday inaugurated Ayurveda Maha Sammelan. During the event, the CM said that the Ayurvedic Medical College has created positive results across the state for the performance in the Ayurvedic sector. CM Raman Singh said that hundreds of doctors have been working in the hospital to provide every support to the people across the state. The CM said that the hospital is an example for creating positive image in the state. CM Raman Singh said that the establishment of Ayurveda Institute will bear more positive results in this field. He also assured that state government will take all the necessary steps for the development of Ayurveda in the state. The CM also facilitated the doctors during the programme.
- Next story Locals suffer as Pakistan violates ceasefire again
- Previous story I believe CBI will conduct an impartial probe in Pradyuman case: Wife of accused conductor
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail
- PM Modi will deliver his last speech as PM from Red Fort this year, says Derek O’Brien
- Guatemala to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in May
- Watch: Uttarandhra Charcha Vedika holds candle protest rally demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh