A Territorial Kashmiri Army soldier in Jammu and Kashmir is suspected to have absconded from his unit with an AK-47 rifle and joined militants. Zahoor Ahmad Thokar has been missing since last night from his camp in Baramulla district of North Kashmir. Reacting on the issue, General Officer Commanding Kilo Force, A K Singh said that everything is under control and he will take a strict action against the absconding soldier to make sure that such shameful incidents are not repeated in future.
- Next story Fendi Fashion Show – Fur and Haute Couture Collection – Autumn/Winter 2017/18
- Previous story Trump knocks Russia over ‘destablizing activities’
- Wall St slips after Fed hikes rates
- BCCI concerned about allegations related to cricket and not Shami’s personal life, says Rajiv Shukla
- Noida Suicide: Constable who registered FIR has been suspended, informs DIG Law and Order
- Agitated farmer destroys his crop after not getting good revenue
- Locals protest over Congress leader’s death in road accident