New Delhi, Aug 31 (ANI): Lightning and thunder striked the natonal capital on Thursday afternoon along with incessant rain. Water logged in many areas of the city causing traffic jams leading to inconvenience for the commuters. According to India Meteorological Department, a minimum of 27 degree celsius and a maximum of 33 degree will be recorded in the day.
- Previous story Caught on camera: 7-year-old repeatedly slapped by teacher for not standing up on attendance call
- Weather turns pleasant as rain lashes national capital
- Caught on camera: 7-year-old repeatedly slapped by teacher for not standing up on attendance call
- These candid pictures of Ranbir along with Kapoor Khandaan are a must watch!
- Whoa! Finally first look poster of Saif Ali Khan starer ‘Chef’ is out!
- Security guard thrashes passengers sleeping at bus terminal