New Delhi, Aug 31 (ANI): Lightning and thunder striked the natonal capital on Thursday afternoon along with incessant rain. Water logged in many areas of the city causing traffic jams leading to inconvenience for the commuters. According to India Meteorological Department, a minimum of 27 degree celsius and a maximum of 33 degree will be recorded in the day.
- Next story Sanjay Dutt CRAZY Dance With Fans At Fever 104 Radio Station
- Previous story Caught on camera: 7-year-old repeatedly slapped by teacher for not standing up on attendance call
- Watch: People of Varanasi marks victory of good over evil with Ravan dahan
- Watch: VP Naidu attends opening ceremony of 12th ASEM Summit
- From Beirut to Babila, Syrian refugee family returns home
- In a first, Gujarat woman delivers baby through transplanted uterus
- World ‘deserves answers’ on Khashoggi: Pence