Udhampur (J&K), Mar 05 (ANI): A seven-day long Yoga programme was concluded at Udhampur’s District Jail on Sunday. The aim of the programme was to keep the inmates away from depression and refresh their minds. Many of the inmates, who were introduced to yoga for the first time, said that it has improved their respiratory system and they are feeling much better with a desire to lead a healthy life. Inmates have to go through guilt, anxiety and frustration everyday. Yoga helps a person to focus and become happy by living the present moment.
- Previous story PM Modi will deliver his last speech as PM from Red Fort this year, says Derek O’Brien
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail
- PM Modi will deliver his last speech as PM from Red Fort this year, says Derek O’Brien
- Guatemala to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in May
- Watch: Uttarandhra Charcha Vedika holds candle protest rally demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh
- Man allegedly stabbed to death by unidentified assailants