Udhampur (J&K), Mar 05 (ANI): A seven-day long Yoga programme was concluded at Udhampur’s District Jail on Sunday. The aim of the programme was to keep the inmates away from depression and refresh their minds. Many of the inmates, who were introduced to yoga for the first time, said that it has improved their respiratory system and they are feeling much better with a desire to lead a healthy life. Inmates have to go through guilt, anxiety and frustration everyday. Yoga helps a person to focus and become happy by living the present moment.
- Next story Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet
- Previous story PM Modi will deliver his last speech as PM from Red Fort this year, says Derek O’Brien
- Exclusive Tete E Tete With Megha Dahde Bigg Boss 12 Marathi 2018 Winner
- Teejay Sindhu Speaks About Her Stay in The Bigg Boss 12 House Why Karanveer Cried
- 2 militant gunned down in the encounter between security forces and militant at Sopore
- Yamaha MT09 SW Motech Accessorized Walkaround Part II
- Yamaha MT09 SW Motech Accessorized Walkaround Part I