Udhampur (J&K), Mar 05 (ANI): A seven-day long Yoga programme was concluded at Udhampur’s District Jail on Sunday. The aim of the programme was to keep the inmates away from depression and refresh their minds. Many of the inmates, who were introduced to yoga for the first time, said that it has improved their respiratory system and they are feeling much better with a desire to lead a healthy life. Inmates have to go through guilt, anxiety and frustration everyday. Yoga helps a person to focus and become happy by living the present moment.
- Next story Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet
- Previous story PM Modi will deliver his last speech as PM from Red Fort this year, says Derek O’Brien
- Asaduddin Owaisi arrives at AIMIM office ahead of vote counting in Telangana
- Saoirse Ronan and Margot Robbie embrace sisterhood on London red carpet
- Brexit like ‘accidently baring your nipple’ – Rosamund Pike at Fashion Awards
- Levi’s smart jacket with Google’s tech to warn users if they leave phone behind
- Over 4 lakh households got PNG connection in 4.5 years in Mumbai: Dharmendra Pradhan